Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

That was the best finale I've ever seen, the final 3 were perfect

Tony's win was predictable but deserving. I felt SO bad for Michelle, someone could've thrown her a sympathy vote but I guess they didn't wanna get hate on Twitter. She didn't even play a bad game, if anything her and Natalie had the hardest journey's to the final. Tony had it easy the majority of the game, it really shows when he said the worst thing that happened to him was being extorted for 6 fire tokens. But he also had the benefit of being a good talker and making the jury laugh.

Also FUQ Boston Rob, he really came across as an a-hole this season. Tbh Idk what he was like before Island of The Idols but the back handed Natalie comment wasn't necessary.

Why would Natalie have given up her secured spot in final 3 to battle Tony? Just cause Chris did it? She EARNED her spot by winning immunity she shouldn't have to give it up.

I'm also sick of all this talk in the last few seasons of how appreciative they are for the women in the world and how they have mothers and daughters, but it has no real meaning in the end when men have won season after season and sometimes not deservedly so.

And NOT 16 and 17 year old for next season that's just a disaster waiting to happen. They have like no life experience so what the hell will they talk about in their interviews? I don't wanna generalise but like, they're not gonna have many life skills to bring to the game are they? Also unless they come from like poor backgrounds, I find it really hard to imagine they'll be able to cope.

Last edited by Wizard.; 14-05-2020 at 10:00 AM.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote