The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Finally watched the finale lol. Quite surprised Just Sam won as I thought Arthur Gunn had it in the bag since day one. The final 2 I was never really rooting for personally although, Arthur’s performance of “I Don’t Want To Be” was amazing and considering with what Just Sam had to go through in terms of not being able to spend anytime with her family whilst taking part in the later rounds of the show, I suppose it was quite nice to see her win. Was gutted for Francisco tho he was the only one out of the top 5 that I wanted to win .

I was surprised at the voting for people going through as well like how did Julia and Louie not make it over Jonny West and Dillon James? How did Makayla barely make top 11? Sophia not making top 7? Even Nick going so early was a surprise for me tbh. Such a shame.

Overall tho I thought it was quite a good season considering how long it’s been since I watched Idol. There was a lot of talent this year and I actually quite enjoyed the performances at home since it was quite different to what we normally see on these type of shows. It’s convinced me to watch next season .

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote