Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

18th - Cycle 13 (2009)

The petite cycle featured girls who were all 5'5 and under. This was probably as interesting as this cycle got tbh.. I'll admit I haven't watched this cycle in years purely for the fact its just not that exciting.

It's an easy watch for those who don't like drama and fighting, however if, like me, you need to see a good fight, then the most you'll get from this cycle is Erin making a snide remark here and there.

In casting week we're introduced to crazy jesus lover Amber, who originally gets chosen to join the cast but is then disqualified for being an actress It says a lot when the most memorable contestant was only in 1 episode.

There were a few decent models this cycle such as Jennifer, Erin, Laura and Nicole. We also saw that infamous 'race-mashup' photoshoot where the girls had to be a mixture of two races/cultures This imo was even more problematic than the cycle 4 'got milk' one. Especially considering this happened 5 years after.

Ultimately Nicole won, and we all knew she was going to from the start. Nobody even came close. She was different, unique and took some amazing photos. She had that dorky late 00s/early 10s look that all the white girls had back then.

Cycle ranking: 5/10

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote