Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Cycle 19 is one of the poorer seasons I agree, I only really liked Victoria, Leila and Nastasia (the latter of which was barely shown even in her elim ep despite taking stunning pictures) but the whole season just felt like a set up/rig tbh. Fan voting is definitely the worst part of the franchise along with Boys.

I quite enjoyed Cycle 16 tbh, the drama was so catty but I loved that, and the photoshoots/models were really good as well. I do think it lacked the star power that most of the other seasons had though/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gstar View Post
Cycle 24 didn’t age well, looking back it was a mess. The youtube video of the runner up spilling about the cycle made me not like it even more
Yeah Cycle 24 is probably the worst all-girls season... it was just so uninteresting and the drama wasn't even fun to watch. I'm not surprised the show got culled/paused after it. The winner didn't even get her prizes I don't think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
glad u girlies are loving it

so far we have

24th. Cycle 21
23rd. Cycle 22
22nd. Cycle 20
21st. Cycle 23
20th. Cycle 24
19th. Cycle 17
18th. Cycle 13
17th. Cycle 15
16th. Cycle 19
15th. Cycle 16

from this point it gets a lot harder because the rest are all iconic in their own ways
Yeah ANTM is one of the rare reality shows that doesn't really have a "bad" season for the majority of its run, it only became poor from like 19 onwards IMO. But literally you could recommend any season from 1-18 (minus All Stars) to a friend who was thinking of getting into the show and would probably be able to get them hooked off of one season.

Of the ones ranked so far this would be my ranking:

24) Cycle 20
23) Cycle 21
22) Cycle 24
21) Cycle 19
20) Cycle 23
19) Cycle 17
18) Cycle 22
17) Cycle 13
16) Cycle 15
15) Cycle 16

Looking forward to getting into the golden era