Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

8th - Cycle 14 (2010)

After the calm, drama-free cycle 13, we got PLENTY of drama in the following cycle. With Angelea being brought back from cycle 12 casting, mixed with a bunch of other big personalities, Alasia, Anslee, Krista, Brenda.. this was never going to be a quiet bunch.

This cycle saw the introduction of Andre Leon Talley, the most high profile judge they've ever managed to get on the show (its a shame he had to suffer through all stars..). After Alasia took that messy photo with her arm hiding her ass crack, it was obvious Tyra had chosen that photo purely for the laugh factor and was probably intending to send Alasia home, however Andre defended her and said he would hang this photo in his salon! Ultimately saving her from being eliminated.

I'm not even sure where to start with all the drama from this cycle.. there was just an endless string of fights I'll start with Angelea. One week when Angelea had been called high while Brenda and Raina had been low. Angelea couldn't resist taunting them and giving them 'the bitch please look', Brenda gave her "why are you staring at me thats so rude" line, but Angelea wasn't budging.

Brenda also had various other fights, like the one with Anslee when Brenda had made a remark about Anslee leaving a bowl of food out of the fridge, causing Anslee to blow. Then there was the fight with Krista after Brenda had her hair cut in the kitchen and refused to sweep up the hair, so Krista brushed all the loose cut hair into Brendas bedroom I'm pretty sure there was a fight between Brenda and Alasia too over a wooden spoon being thrown into the sink lmao

and then of course the iconic "HOW YOU TREATIN' YOUR DAUGHTER?" fight between Alasia and Anslee

we all shared Alasias happiness when she was saved over Brenda in week 6

in-between all the fighting, the girls also did that infamous runway with the giant pendulums, where Alexandra not only fell down the stairs, but also got knocked off the runway by a pendulum

The final 6 went to New Zealand where they did go-sees and Angelea became the first girl in ANTM history to book 6 out of 6 go-sees.

In the end both Alexandra and Angelea missed out on the place in the final 2 when they got double eliminated in New Zealand. Raina and Krista were the top 2 with Krista winning, in a rather unexpected twist as everyone had just assumed Raina would win.

Cycle ranking: 8/10

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote