View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 11:01 PM #13

Thankfully, this seems to be hated by the forum but I'm still including it cos the public ate it up. Most JohnJosie scenes, whether it's them professing their love for each other under the bed covers or yelling pointless squabbles at each other, whatever they'd be doing with each other, it usually made my brain vomit.

Rex screaming at Rachel that he'd swap her for scrabble was a bit...full on

The wins of Kate/Sophie are also technically moments, and ones which spawn adoration off people which I've never quite got.

And the most controversial pick of mine, but the original Fight Night from BB5 is overrated. It has historic charm to it within British reality tv, I can't fault that. In the sense of action and its effects, it's a brilliant moment. But I don't think it's worthy of when it gets called one of the best moments, mainly because a lot of it is people just screaming and flinging things at each other. And the way Marco got away with so much after instigating it all and him leaving with the public siding with HIM, truly undeserved. Both the true evil goading of him as well as some of the most violent moments of that row were things that weren't even in the highlight show either, only accessible through the live feed version. So the highlights version just ends up looking like noise most of the itme.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote