Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i don't think it is Kaz, I don't think Dom is a well liked person to start with which doesn't help, and his behaviour is very dodgy on this. I personally think he should be sacked and I have tried my level best to be supportive of the government during this pandemic. I felt there were times where Boris has done an OK job, but now he is reverting to the character that made it impossible for me to vote Tory at the last election
He's not well liked and there is a reason for that bots imo, so I do think political stance comes into this ,in hindsight it was a bad move on his part , but the asking of the same questions over and over to me seem to be pointless,I don't know whether he should be sacked as that would lead to all those paps, and all the other people who have done it all losing their jobs, maybe he should have apologised I really don't know as I don't trust the press etc to give us the true facts, the eye test thing seems to be the thing now,but I have heard that Covid19 can affect the eyes,his second visit was false but reported as true,so that is why Im kind of sceptical of all this. I will still follow the guide lines and those that claim they wont now because of DC are just plain silly.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote