Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
That is YOUR opinon on the government,not mine,I don't think everything they do is right,but what do I know really about the ins and outs of what they have to do and decide on, it was pointed out earlier that DC eye test thing has been jumped on by the media as his sole intention for his drive to the castle when other things were an issue too,but no lets just all take the piss about the eye test, I don't agree with him doing that but that doesn't mean I want to see paps constantly on his back with a camera and jostling for thier exclusive at any price,do they ever learn,so my gripe is not so much to do with him per-se its to do with the press handling of people.
It’s not an opinion that they’ve had ministers come out over the past couple of days and they’ve lied to the public, that is an easily proven fact, he said himself that he wanted to do the drive to castle because his eyesight felt off and we wanted to see if he could drive, that’s not being misreported, being are discussing the very words that came out of his mouth, it’s not everyone else’s fault that he spouts utter drivel