View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 12:14 AM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
To be fair it’s easy to spot the disrespectful behaviour those two demonstrated today but virtually impossible to see if someone is lying ..

Cummings made some poor decisions but we can’t know for sure if he’s lied about anything in that statement .. just because you and yours detest him or wouldn’t have made the same choices it doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s lied about anything ..

Oddly enough someone last night said that his account of things sounded so bad that it had to be true as if someone was making up a story they wouldn’t have come up with the one he told .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Detest him? Not at all. Find his behaviour abhorrent? Yes. Impossible to see if someone's lying? Ok. His constantly changing story is a big indicator.

Whether you believe his tale to be true or lies is not the point. EITHER WAY he's taken the piss out of the public and continues to do so.

You would see that if you weren't playing your tired Labour v Conservative game. "You and yours" I take to mean as Labour supporters. I'll give you a hint: I didn't vote Labour. As such, your words are empty.

Last edited by Marsh.; 28-05-2020 at 12:16 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote