View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 01:46 PM #66
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
This story was reported in the press so I don't see why so many people have implied it shouldn't be discussed. Why can't we talk about it on here? I mean we discuss every cop in the USA who discharges a firearm.

We can discuss any news item. Oh, except if we are critical of the Left, because who's got time to read all the cutting replies? There was no thread when Labour MP Stephen Kinnock MP drove from Wales to London for his father's birthday party. I wonder why?
What has American police officers killing people got to do with breaking lockdown...explain the logic that links these two topics.

There was no thread but Kinnock was discussed and there was no support for his actions either. The two situations were very different, Kinnock was not ill, he had no child to palm off on his parents, he did not go sightseeing...

The rules on travelling while you are displaying symptoms are for me what sets the two apart, he has admitted he was ill therefore that is clearly the reason for the anger among the public.

Again you insist on politicising this issue while criticising others who question decisions made.