BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Thank you for your kind words..

It’s probably time for me to take a break from here .. I have Aspergers which in my case comes with some positives but many more negatives ( including obsessiveness and over- thinking issues )

I’m finding coping with the virus situation and all that it entails extremely stressful.

Where’s the problem if a certain post/topic applies to two or more different threads often populated /seen by different groups of people .

It’s disappointing that people like myself ( Aspergers types ) are constantly being hounded out of threads and even forums just because of our obsessive ways and the way we come at issues from different angles as as such often have different viewpoints ( normally in the minority of course ) .

Maybe one day our society will be more tolerant or even sympathetic to our issues and foibles .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nobody knew you were aspergers Zizu, so we are taking you at face value, now you have explained it, I guess I can tolerate the multi posting

If you feel you need to take a break though, mentally that can be a good thing x

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote