View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 06:21 PM #17
-

-

Let me start by saying that the elton collab is EVIL and needs to be thrown into a volcano... just absolutely terrible. As for the other collabs ROM is great but sour candy feels kind of pointless and didn’t really need to be a collab. I’m kinda sad that the chromatica interludes also feel pointless like if they were longer and... better :/ they would have been a really cute addition but in their current state they’re just silly filler. The only other gripe i have is the robotic vocals that feature on quite a few tracks (they kind of spoil alice in particular) are annoying. There are quite a few filler/genuinely bad tracks too and they sound like they could have been on the fame. I just think they add nothing and drag the album down because of how **** they are but i guess there’s room for everybody let’s just say that. Having said all that i think it’s easily the best album of her entire career and has many GORGEOUS songs to fall in love with :kissyface:

Kill it before it lays eggs: sine from above

Shoulda stayed in the drafts: chromatica interludes, fun tonight, 911, plastic doll

Did everybody try these tracks? I thought these tracks were lovely: stupid love, rain on me, free woman, sour candy, babylon

Best: alice, enigma, replay, 1000 doves

8/10

Last edited by Fetch The Bolt Cutters; 30-05-2020 at 01:46 PM.
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote