Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

More spoilers (or rather just a description of the episode):

Spoiler:

Quote:
Okay I really don't want to spoil all the gags in the performances! But here's a rundown:

They do individual interviews and each top 3 get videos from loved ones. Each interview ends with them saying something to their younger selves [so the thing where they talk to their baby pictures]

There's some cute mini-group performances from the whole cast; a tribute to frontline workers, and a parody of Cover Girl about voting

There's also a touching tribute to Jacqueline Wilson where we get testimonials from past and present Ru girls

The 1st of the 5 lip syncs is all 3 doing a 'close up' [aka just their head] lip sync to Bring Back My Girls

Then each girl does an individual lip sync. Each one was asked to 'produce, direct, and star' so each performance is very custom to each girl with original back drops and edits they seem to have done themselves:

Crystal performs to Like a Bird by Nelly Furtado (yall are not ready...)

Gigi performs to Take On Me by Aha

Jaida performs to Get Up by Ciara

All of the performances are so perfect for each queen, it was actually really cool to see what these queens could do when given the creative control

MC is Heidi (and no one is surprised). The queens voted themselves, and it was filmed during the reunion apparently.

And...this year every contestant is getting a $2K tip (courtesy of Pantene)

Each queen was sent the same backdrop and equipment to do the final lip sync (its just a silver fringe curtain lol, mickeys weho is quaking!)

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote