View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 01:28 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

This finale was the best it possibly could’ve been considering the circumstances. Ru’s look was a damn mess but I came to expect it so it was pretty funny above anything else. I thought every single queen looked absolutely incredible tonight, especially Aiden and Dahlia who absolutely slayed it.

Really enjoyed Crystal’s Nelly Furtado lip sync; incredibly well thought out and completely different to what we came to expect from a finale lip sync. HOWEVER, the crafty nature of it was more reminiscent of something you’d see on a mini challenge so I would have ultimately eliminated her at F3 (especially considering she didn’t provide anything wow for the final final lip sync).

Jaida Essence Hall was my winner pick from the very initial cast announcement so I’m very overjoyed she managed to win. Not since Bob on S8 has my pre-season fav gone on to win the crown. I thought she truly BROUGHT IT in her “at-home” lipsync and managed to outshine both Gigi and Crystal using nothing more than a big fan and some Windows Movie Maker effects Her Survivor lipsync was also light years ahead of the other two so a very well-deserved winner on a very positive, fun and consistent season of Drag Race~
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote