View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 06:33 PM #1
A great thief

A great thief

Default Black lives matter.

All of my posts made within the past 3 days on this site have been nothing but support for BLM. Despite this, most of mine (& others) posts have been deleted and many of us have been banned. This is despicable and the people responsible really need to sort their priorities as they are part of the problem. One of my posts got deleted earlier literally for saying that racism and police brutality exist in the UK. They do, and these conversations need to be had.

This post & thread will most likely be removed quicker than it took me to type this with absolutely no care, which will just prove that the people running this site are against the BLM movement. And for what? Next time you wonder why your forum is so dry or why no one is contributing, know it's your fault. For silencing the members of your forum who don't have the same outdated opinions that you do and letting it get overrun by trolls, who you let stick around because they bring activity. It's pathetic. How dare you say that us speaking about a topic we are passionate about is only to try and bait others, when actual trolls are on the site and nothing is ever done about them? How dare you say that one post of 'black lives matter' is spamming and posting lies (?!) which leads to a ban? How dare you say that saying 'black lives matter' is an offsite discussion (which it isn't at all), when people are posting literal screenshots of their offsite chats all the time and nothing is ever done? Why is it different now?

Please sign petitions, share and donate and do whatever you can to help. If you click the first gif in my sig it will take you to a great site with many ways to help out if you're unsure how that is frequently updated. The second gif will take you to a YT video created for the sole purpose of helping people donate even if they don't have money as all money made from ads will go straight towards donations. And there is so much more you can do. It's not enough to be silently non racist. We need to vocally be anti racism.

Black Lives Matter.