View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 06:52 PM #5

2 of your posts yesterday alone were insulting other members, with no mention of black lives matters in them.

Only 2 out of all the bans yesterday were for spamming and as I and others already said it's not the words or meaning in the posts that were in any way a problem it is where and why they were posted as well as being posted again after threads had been cleaned.

The rest of the bans yesterday were for insults, posting of other members infractions, attempting to disrupt the forum by posting untruths about infractions and one ban was for a racist post.

Stop trying to take infractions out of context to further an agenda against the forum staff.

And I will say again with everything that's happening in the world and the loss of a mans life, using the black lives matter comment as leverage to moan about the forum is not only in poor taste it is ****ing disgusting.

I wont go as far as to post individual infractions to prove our point and anyone continuously telling lies to push an agenda against the forum will be banned accordingly

Last edited by Josy; 02-06-2020 at 06:54 PM.