View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 07:13 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Neither of the posts I was infracted for yesterday were insulting. One was telling a known racist to delete their account, okay maybe a little out of line but when it's these people running the forum it's going to make people angry, and the other was for calling out the mods bull**** because they deleted a post where I literally applauded Qua's posts ABOUT BLM with the same picture I used in the OP of this thread. When I PM'd about a true reason I was banned, instead of getting a response my PMs were disabled and this is the case for other members.

This is literally saying 'don't support BLM in the racist girl's thread bc she doesn't like it'. It's ridiculous. We have the right to post where we like, so what if it's to support BLM? That thread is a chat thread, it has no topic, we can post what we like in there and shouldn't have to face repercussions just because of the person who made the thread.

I wonder why there was so much discussion about other members infractions. Oh yeah, it's because they were for outraging reasons which I mentioned in the OP. No one was attempting to disrupt the forum, they just wanted a conversation as to why you were silencing the BLM posts which you clearly were doing and instead of engaging you got defensive and banned people.

Who the **** is using it for leverage against the site? YOU merged all the different police murder cases against black people into one 'megathread'. YOU deleted tons of posts speaking about BLM. YOU keep racists, transphobes, bigots on the forum and instead ban people speaking out against it. Just because you get called out on it don't ****ing have the nerve to say we're using an innocent black man's death as a reason to hate on this forum. Trust me, we have our ****ing reasons.
You seem to be reading what we are saying and completely misunderstanding or just not wanting to understand

The infractions were for spamming be cause that is what it was, from one member theres were countless spamming posts in the same thread that had already been cleared and they still came back and posted again the second member then obviously only posted the same thing because their friend had just been banned for it it really cant be explained any more.

As to the rest of your post I cant remember the last time I actually merged anything on here so cant comment on those accusations.

The members that are accusing us of removing the BLM posts because of what they are rather than admitting they were breaking forum rules are the ones that are using it as leverage, the others are as usual just blindly believing what they are told or going along with it.