POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

It looks like instead of recasting Ruby's role, a whole new person is filling the cape!

I don't know how deliberate this was, but
Quote:
Ryan Wilder is a female in her mid-late 20s and the complete opposite of Kate Kane. "She's likable, messy, a little goofy, and untamed," reads the document.
https://ew.com/tv/batwoman-new-chara...e=facebook.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
With the setting being "post-batman", they could even make it that she's not a "n00b hero" but actually was Batgirl working alongside Bruce and Robin a few years earlier, and is now returning to Gotham, to take on the "Batwoman" title. They could do "Arrow-esque" flashbacks . Though I think there are possibly licensing issues with Batman... They seem to be able to use "out of mask" characters so they could show her interacting with Bruce and some Robins. Maybe even in-costume Robin?
To be fair, Babs hasn't really been a n00b in quite a while. Like I know comics have a bit of an "eternal status quo" where their dates of birth and stuff slide along like in the Simpsons, but since the New52 Babs has been making it on her own.

Gail Simone was the best at writing her, I really don't know why she's not hired by tv shows and movies for the DC stuff. Birds of Prey would have been brilliant if she'd written it, her run on those comics (which featured the then-disabled Babs!) was great.

And speaking of the Robins, she has an on-off thing with Dick Grayson, the first Robin and current Nightwing!

Spoiler:

Well, I should say recovering-to-be-current Nightwing, but ... details!

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote