View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 03:46 PM #2

The forum consensus on him I feel used to be way too negative but I'm glad to see it's become more positive in recent time . Actually thought he was a great housemate, who held up even better on rewatch. Sure he's surly, moody, inconsiderate and vain, but he embraced those qualities within the environment he was couped up in and had a lot of comedy whether when he was being a miserable wit or when he was trying to fit in with a group that didn't really care for him/he didn't really care for them. He was hilarious. As well as this, the body dysmorphia problems he had and his background of being adopted and the youngest of several brothers as well made me sympathise with him even though he was just as much a villain as Victor. With how he develops to reaching the sullen nature he had, he winds up being one of the most fleshed out of the cast (in more ways than one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

The fact as well he lasted the entire ten weeks even though most of the housemates didn't really like him and he barely avoided being nominated and/or evicted most of his time there, no housemate I can think of was as much of a public cockroach as he was, it's a pretty enjoyable side-piece of that series .

Last edited by Epic.; 10-06-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote