View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 05:34 PM #65
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman411 View Post
I don't think we've seen enough to determine any race issues in the house. It probably is mere coincidence. One of the issue with this format of Big Brother is that it's heavily edited and vast ranges of time are condensed. Nothing like the daily show we're familiar with where we get to see more. I'm skeptical about how much of this series is even real (this article doesn't help either). Pre-recording allows for much more control about what we're seeing. It's not even a day or two - we're talking months.

I haven't watched episode three yet and don't have an opinion on Soobong, but I guess I know how it ends already. Laura and Allan were just overall irritating. Laura's VT was super annoying. I'm not surprised either of them are already out. I guess so far I would say this series is predictable.
The editing can go both ways. Either it's a pure coincidence but it still looks shady from a viewer perspective, or conversations about race were really an issue to some of them and it still looks shady.
Anyway, it doesn't look good though the housemates had "real" reasons (threatening, irritating etc.) to evict them.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote