Old 11-06-2020, 11:25 PM #1506
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

BB4 USA

1) Jun - WOW, a player one of the bitches <3 I loved how she just didn’t care about any of them and worked her way around to place herself in the best position in the house and make everyone think she wasn’t a threat. OMG the reactions from the others, I’ll talk more about this when I talk about Alison but I don’t see the problem they all bitched about each other I don’t think jun did anything worse. Anyway I’m hope she’s well now. She’s rightfully made it to my top favourite big brother players.
2) Allison Ahhh when can I say. If Allison was a male she’d be thought of a mastermind by her fellow housemates. She was she played that house like a fiddle making her fellow housemates save her and getting plenty of blood on her hands. She was also just such good viewing, the constant bitching, backstabbing and cheating
3) Dana A chaotic experience, that was Dana. Always angry for no good reason. My favourite man-troll <3
4) Erika apart from the racist comment towards Jee, early Ericka was my favourite. Just moody quite weird and secretly evil she kinda turned a bit more “fake nice” as the series went on but I enjoyed her.
5) David FIT but also kind of funny and goofy in a non performance way. He clearly didn’t care what the others thought of him.
6) Jack just a really nice guy. Nothing really much else to say. My respect grew for him when he understood and appreciated how both Allison and Jun played at the end.
7) Nathan I did feel a bit sorry for him when Allison absolutely played him lol but he was kinda funny and adoring like David in some ways.
8) Amanda LOL the way Amanda just didn’t care got a quick shag and swiftly made her exit
9) Jee my favourite out of the ex-alliance at first I didn’t like him but he had a good heart and understood the way jun played and wasn’t that salty.
10) Michelle AWH poor michelle you could tell in the reunion she was traumatised over her eviction.
11) Scott chaotic.
12) Justin EH I didn’t mind him at first but I can’t really remember what he did. He was just a bit dull and salty come the end.
13) Robert If there was a 14th place I would put Roberts daughter there, both so annoying. What a sexist pig this man was I mean it wasn’t a surprise considering he cheated on Erika with no regard for her. I’m so glad he got booted out by jun and allison <3 one of my favourite moments of all time.

This season was a right RIDE. One that got better every week, there wasn’t much actually drama in terms of arguments but the drama was there in other parts and EXPLODED in the brilliant finale. A perfect end to a perfect season. How it would fit in out of the seasons I’ve watched.

3 > 6 > 4 > 10 > 2 > 16

BB5 next soon hopefully!
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote