View Single Post
Old 20-06-2020, 07:48 AM #11
Nah

Nah

The challenge was...alright, I guess? I mean, there were no standouts nor very bad performances. Apart from Jujubee who rightfully won obviously.
Blair and Mahyem's was fine, but The Glamazone was better.

Shea's look was great! I don't get the comments from the judges. And yeah the feathers jacket from Mariah was a look and you can't change my mind!

I like Jujubee's style of lipsync, it's refreshing sometimes to see an "old school" lipsync moment rather than the usual shenanigans like death drops, splits, etc
Monet won rightfully the lipsync, but again, same as Alyssa, where was HER energy we are usually seeing? But anyway, she did a really good job.

Sad for Mariah, I would have loved to see more of her. But yeah India and Shea did better. I could see India pushing through more than Mariah.
Cracker being safe is alright, she did better than Shea and Mariah tbh I'm still not 100% buying the whole Cracker thing.

Untucked was a very nice addition this week. Jujubee, Mayhem and Blair talking about addictions was touching.

PS: @ Jujubee talking about how she misses her cats while choosing a lipstick. She's so silly I love her. "Meow meow bitches"
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote