View Single Post
Old 21-06-2020, 07:40 PM #32
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Cracker doing that Ongina was such a weak thing to do. The whole "Wite-Out" thing was unnecessary regardless of how Ongina felt. There are ways to say things and not look that harsh.
Cracker knew Ongina was a lesser threat and "weaker" than her, and she still did it. It's like picking on the weakest one to make yourself tougher. That's lame.

I bet she won't do it to Shea or Jujubee anytime soon.
And Mayhem was right about clocking her straight up at the beginning of the episode.
I don't think it's weak to say your opinion. The 'Wite-Out' thing was a playful reference to BenDeLaCreme's wite-out moment in AS3 and was another way of saying she thinks Ongina should've been in the bottom. It's not the first time a queen has said X should've been in the bottom or X should've gone home, and it just so happens that the queens get to vote this season and Cracker was honest about what she thought.

I think there's an overreaction from people who are using this moment to validate their dislike for Miz Cracker because they always disliked her, which is fair enough but it's like she's Osama Bin Laden to some fans - it's weird, lmao. also, tbh, Mayhem would never have spoke out had Miz Cracker not prompted her to do so.

Last edited by Braden; 21-06-2020 at 07:40 PM.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote