Abi :)

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Abi :)

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

I don't think Cracker is a "villain" in any sense. I understand her anxiety and her lacking in knowledge about communication. I genuinely believe she would like to improve in that regard, and it was evident in how she regretted the way she approached Ongina and how she came across.

On the other hand, Alexis was hurt by the fact that she felt like Cracker didn't respect her, when, again, Cracker's communication skills were lacking, and what she said came across as though she didn't respect Alexis and a few other queens. Though I understand why Alexis was upset, I think the argument that came after was quite un-necessary, and a miscommunication on both parts, especially Cracker's.

I'm not a Cracker or Alexis stan, and I think if anyone was in the wrong, they both were, at different points. What Cracker said to Ongina could've been said with better intentions, yet at least she admitted that she would've said it differently later on.
Alexis didn't attempt to get any clarity, instead making a case for herself as she felt like she wasn't being viewed as competition.

That's just my point of view, but to each their own.

Last edited by bbcanicons; 22-06-2020 at 11:14 AM.
bbcanicons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote