View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 02:23 PM #45
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigs View Post
Alexis had a problem with Cracker the entire episode. When she piped up regarding the "respect" comment it was already like Round 3 for Alexis at this point. Like I said before, Cracker had problems working with Mayhem/Blair last week and there was also a lot of underlying tension (specifically from Mayhem) which was never addressed with Cracker head-on. If Cracker's trying to articulate a point regarding being able to work comfortably/mesh well with certain queens in the competition, she simply isn't going to include people she has personal differences with. The only queen she truly excluded for no good reason was India.
But there's a difference between "being able to work comfortably/mesh well" and "respect". You can still respect someone and not being able to work comfortably. It happens in everybody's lives. I get that Alexis felt hurt or concerned about it. She really did nothing wrong yet to hear that Cracker doesn't respect her.

Surely a wrong choice of words from Cracker, she could have said "I find it easier to work with Mariah, Shea and Jujubee" for instance.
And it's just like when she went for Ongina, she could have just said "I felt like you should have been in the bottom 2" and end it. But no, she went extra both times and is now complaining about feeling misunderstood.
But she said what she said. Everybody understands her sound and clear.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote