Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Abi :)

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

BB20>>>BB21.
During BB20, there was no malice between the HGs, just a divided house with 2 sides simply for strategy. I enjoyed watching Level 6 vs the Hive, knowing that they were all friendly when not playing the game. Each week, people were targeted based on these game alliances, and not out of spite. Live feeds were very entertaining, and there was a lot of gaming and comedy to watch. There was a great balance of strategy and fun involved, and the atmosphere wasn't toxic, unlike in BB21.

Moving on, the pre-jury phase of BB21 had one of the most toxic atmospheres in the history of BBUS, perhaps on par with BB15. People were being targeted for reasons outside of the game, e.g. the first 4 evicted were POC (I'm super upset about Kemi's early eviction ). Also, most of the HGs were very unlikeable, unlike in BB20 where almost everyone (apart from JC) was somewhat likeable. Imo, the only redeeming HGs of BB21 are Nicole, Ovi, Kat and Kemi. This was the season where I started rooting for Nicole, not because she was an amazing strategist, but because she was one of the sweetest HGs ever, compared to the other genuinely worse people, e.g. Michie and Holly. Things were taken so out of context that season, that I never enjoyed watching feeds, and I even skipped a few episodes where Michie/Jack were HOH.