View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 06:35 PM #5352

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

So much to catch up on, I watched a bunch but didn't do any rankings...

Day 47-50 Highlights, Day 51 Eviction (Lea Evicted)

1. Aisleyne (-)
2. Glyn (-)
3. Imogen (+3)
4. Nikki (-)
5. Pete (-2)
6. Jayne (-1)
7. Susie (+3)
8. Michael (-)

9. Lea (-2) EVICTED
10. Richard (+1)
11. Spiral (+3)
12. Jennie (+1)
13. Mikey (-1)

So, Jonathan is evicted by Aisleyne. A shame because i think he would have been a good HM. Up to his eviction, I would have placed him probably in 6th-7th area. Spiral enters the house with Aisleyne. Nikki having an absolute meltdown both in the bedroom and then the DR about Ash coming back. However the party to celebrate Lea or Richard's last night, they danced together and consoled other. Am io right in thinking that this was the moment they ended up being friends? Because they seemed very friendly when they visited the BB16 house, they had each others backs etc...

Lea was OK for the most part, but the day before the eviction, she cried through half of the actual show. And I don't get what her problem with Susie is. Susie is minding her own business doing Susie things. She never bitches, doesn't want to get involved in the pettiness.

Kudos for Imogen telling Jayne and Nikki not to treat her like an idiot about the whole her liking Aisleyne thing. Jayne was annoying always at every opportunity slagging Ash off. Aisleyne could walk past silently and Jayne would turn around and say "see... she's such a bitch". She constantly tries to tell people that Aisleyne was the devil in the HND, and i am glad the main Hms didn't react and basically tell her they like her (as did Michael and Jennie).

Had to laugh at Spiral and Jayne having a row in the middle of the night. I bet the HMs were really shocked and confrontational Spiral was, they were probably like Sprial has been "meh", tbh so far in this first full day i like him better here then i did in the HND. But I know he will become an arse.

Lea is evicted with 53%. Pretty close. I think had she not cried for most of the last night, she could have stayed over Richard.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote