BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
It’s not at all.

“All Lives Matter”

“Defund the Police LOL”

“Rioters are destroying the whole cause”

“What’s the point of celebrating black business. It just creates tensions and a split nation”

It’s just endless bull**** excuse upon a excuse to try and put down anything related to Equality and fair representation to Black people.

If you really think one day where we can uplift and celebrate Black Business is creating a split amongst people and so unfair, when we live in a country that’s voted for Brexit and a Government that has promoted exactly that then I don’t even know where to begin.

It’s a positive day where we can promote and push ourselves up so we can shine and yet some want to still try and twist it into a negative. . Maybe just admit to yourselves that you are much happier with the status quo and be done with it.

And that doesn’t go just to you. It goes to anyone that keeps coming up with these sort of comments all the time.
I get what you're saying Brother Leon, but the only thing I do agree with the other side of the debate on is that rioters will harm the Black Lives Matter movement as the victims and their families will probably tarnish the group to all be the same.

Personally on this particular issue I don't get why people are so bothered about black businesses being promoted for one day as a special occasion?

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote