CBB20: Sarah Harding
UBB: Makosi
You're live on Channel 4!

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
UBB: Makosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
I think it’s a great start but, and not to be mean, it’s needs a fair amount of work? At the moment you can tell that you’ve just found/made a pattern you like and stuck it on a template, which is fine, but it’s just basic.

The BB eyes we see are 3D, they have carefully added elements and details that make them pop. Again, not trying to be mean, just wanted to mention some pointers that’ll hopefully help you get better! We see a lot of this type of thing here (sticking a nice pattern over a template) which is something that anyone could do! If you look at work by members such as Jarrod and Elliebrew, or even just examples of BB eyes around the world, you’ll see the kind of thing I mean about ‘3D’ designs.

One last thing, and this might just be a sizing issue, but the outline of the eye is really pixelated, if you could get those lines cleaner it would be immediately better!
Thats part of the titles, some of the tasks wont be clear for the housemates to comprehend and yes, I made the pattern