BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Again, not what I'm saying. Stop jumping to conclusions and focus on what I'm actually writing. Getting tired of people jumping down my throat because they are failing to understand what I'm saying.

I'm not saying a fetus is completely unviable below 30 weeks. I'm just saying that I personally don't class a fetus as a life until 30 weeks because pregnancies before then aren't consistently viable. When medicine progresses to the point that severely premature babies can survive then I'll change my definition but as it stands, I don't consider a fetus below 30 weeks to be alive in the same way as a fully grown baby is, I just don't.
The point is you are incorrect, medicine already is showing that 26-30 week babies have a high chance of survival and are consistently. You are behind on the science, people are not jumping down your throat for the sake of it, we have read what you have written and just called you out because you’re incorrect and we are educating you

It’s crazy you do not class a foetus a life under 30 weeks that is just crazy to me.

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 03-07-2020 at 01:35 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote