¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Yeah this is gonna be a pass from me. That was just... forced and boring. None of the judges interest me, the guest host was RuPaul's lingering presence is equally odd - and it's going to be a hard sell as its own franchise if he can't be bothered to show up in person but insist upon his workroom VTs and introducing the show.

Spoiler:

The runways were by and large awful. I would have given the win to Kiara, which is odd because she has the invisible edit that surely shall doom her to a week 3 "we haven't seen the real you" boot. Bottom two looks were BOA and Juice Boxx for me... I really haven't a clue why BOA/Kyne were saved other than for the drama. Oh and having a panic attack immediately? Jesus christ.

So many of the queens' confessionals grated on me. Lemon, Kyne and in particular the Bobo girl give me major 'Ariel Versace' vibes (ie SUPER annoying twink with an inflated sense of self-worth). And then the other wacky/OTT queens didn't really impress me that much; Jimbo seems fun and goofy, reminds me a little bit of Love, Connie with her lack of attention to detail on her makeup and cheery personality. If I had to pick favourites I'd say her, Ilona, Tynomi and Rita.

I will say though, the weird explosion between Anastarsia, Kyne and BOA was mildly amusing... for all the wrong reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
That lip sync was better than anything from DRUK or S12 though, spectacular
...are you on drugs? Better than Heidi vs Jaida? Better than Widow vs Gigi? Widow vs Jan? It was fine, a 5 or 6/10, and neither of Lemon's splits were necessary/wowing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 04-07-2020 at 03:32 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote