View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 01:34 AM #60

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Brooke Lynn never struck me as someone who was particularly capable of being the main(ish) host on an international season of Drag Race but I feel that she rose to the challenge pretty well. Stacey McKenzie has always been a straight shooter and I think Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman is just doing what he thinks is expected of him, so I guess that explains the frosty dynamic of the judging panel. Saying that, this is S1E1 so perhaps giving them a bit more time to build rapport with eachother & the queens will put that to bed.

Kyne is so terrible but she brought the dramz so I can't really hate her! In a way her delusion makes her rootable. If she can boldly state "We're living in a world where BOA beat ME" whilst trying to catch the baubles falling off her garment and kicking them across the stage in a design challenge then she can stick around until at least mid-season for sure

I would've said the top 3 looks of the week were Jimbo, Kiara and Priyanka. I also thought Anastarzia Anaquway and Scarlett BoBo did really well, and I personally would have put both Rita Baga and BOA in the middle of the pack. Overall, the correct bottom 3 was chosen and despite giving a really good lipsync it was definitely Juice Boxx's time.

Last edited by Jigs; 06-07-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote