BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
It's a good season but honestly? I preferred 11
Oh absolutely, it's not even close. Pick any two BB11 contestants at random and there's a veeeery high likelihood that they got into some screaming match at one point or another during the season Everyone was just SO mean and vicious and hateful and emotional and it led to nonstop drama and entertainment that was just captivating to watch. Even with Jordeff, their edits were nauseating and overdone but I can at least find some redeemable value for them in 11 with their fights with Russell and others.

I know 10 is much like 20 where it's ~the perfect season of its era~ but they both suffer from similar flaws where things just fall way too flat after the halfway point (this also applies to Cagayan and kinda David vs. Goliath in Survivor too but that's another discussion :3) The women in 10 are incredible and just relentless, but things definitely die after the Libra eviction and then die down even more so after the DE. Then it was just three weeks of Dan reenacting the infamous Kim Spradlin confessional about the pig in One World and that bull**** "wine and dine a Juror" twist which is absolutely the most ridiculous twist that nobody talks about, and probably the most bull**** non-Edge of Extinction twist... ever?