BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
He has stated that some deaths in Care Homes were down to them not following the right practices.

Thereby trying to shift blame for the deaths of elderly in Care homes.
When Hospitals were instructed to discharge elderly from hospital, to free up beds.
They were sent back to the Care homes, (actually Piers Morgan has been on about this since March and exposed it), not having been tested for the virus..
Then infected other residents and Care staff too.

The government was and should have been responsible for bringing in testing, which they have messed about with anyway.

The end result is, elderly loved ones, were sacrificed almost.
Due to really no guideline practices actually being in place for Care homes.

For him now to try to detract from his and his government's chaos on this pandemic, by trying to blame the Care homes and their staff..
Is really sick and the being the lowest of the low.
In my view.

Obviously I'm mad at it, because I lost an Aunt from a Care home.
Who had been infected by a resident returning from Hospital.
The insulting sight of a PM trying to level blame to others, when the government should have put in place rulings to protect all, especially however the more vulnerable already sick and elderly, is infuriating and the man is a disgrace.

Because protection equipment too was not readily available, in fact even for NHS staff in hospitals, due to this government's shocking preparation for this virus.
All we got from Hancock was deceit and lies on a daily basis on protection equipment.

We who have lost loved ones unnecessarily however are not going to let the government off the hook..
I have no time for Piers Morgan but he has week after week exposed the deceit and lies of the government.
So much so, no Minister will go and be interviewed on ITV morning show, for the last 10 weeks now.
Yet every other Party and leader will do so.

That speaks volumes as to this government's fear of being seen as blatantly politically lying.
Even on this extremely dangerous and serious pandemic.
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt Joey.

Yeah tbh Boris really should be careful on starting the blame game when we all should be trying to unite, I'm amazed that our leader has failed at rule 101 of being PM of the UK.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote