View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 02:23 PM #17
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
My dog eats literally everything, fruit, veg, meat, pasta, whatever she will eat it
Add in toys, sticks, her bed, hair, an entire broom handle and the occasional rock and that sounds like Rosie . She also devoured a MASSIVE clump (I'd say about three tennis-ball sized chunks) of horse **** yesterday on a walk. Delicious!

Though she turned her nose up at a "tails.com" sample we got. Which is pretty concerning. I mean, "My dog will eat literally anything up to and including her own feces, but won't eat this..." is a pretty bad review.

Quote:
My cat eats one brand of cat food and that's it(well actually he will eat 1 other brand but it's really cheap **** and no nutritional value at all). Dry food only, I tried to give him wet food last week because he had to get 2 teeth pulled but all he does with wet food is lick the sauce off and leave a pile of meaty stuff behind. He won't eat any bits of real meat (the very odd time he'll have a nibble at chicken but nothing else and he doesn't even love that
Yeah, my cat that I had as a teenager went off wet food when he was a bit older and would only lick off the jelly/gravy. Dry cat food contains quite a bit of animal produce though, it's just ground up into the mix before being biscuit-ised. So it's still meat... just more of the "hotdog or chicken nugget" variety.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote