BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
I don’t read tabloids
Neither do I. I read online articles and either discard them as nonsense or think they have merit.

I will repeat a post I made earlier:

Quote:
We all form our opinions and impressions from what we read, hear and see, and my opinions are educated ones, FYI.
If you are interested in the Royals, as I am, you read what people who have been around them have to say. There are Royal correspondents and royal reporters who have known Harry since he was a little boy, have accompanied him on tours all over the world, have drank with him at the end of the day in bars, when he let his hair down. There are his Royal biographers like Penny Junor who have interviewed him in depth and have been allowed to follow him in his work for months on end.
Royal reporter Arthur Edwards adored Harry, their families holidayed together, and he cried on screen when Harry announced he was leaving the UK, He loved Harry like a son and Harry called him Uncle Arhur.

They know Harry. They say how caring he is, how sensitive and emotional and humble he is. How much fun he is, the pranks they played on each other. How he lived and breathed his army charities like the one for wounded veterans and how important his army pals were to him.
That’s all gone now and he has no meaningful work or friends to replace them.

I have read the official Harry biographies like I read nearly all Royal biographies. So I have my own impressions too of what he is like.
If these people who know him better than you or I; think he isn’t the happy person he was, that LA and Harry is as far from a good match as you can get and are concerned, they are worth listening to.

If William cautioned Harry about rushing into marriage with Meghan (which he did and that is what caused the rift between them) that is worth a thought as to why.
I have always liked Harry a lot, and yes, I am worried for him.
Yes, nobody know him like he knows himself, but we can still form educated impressions and have a right to express them.
Where do you get your impressions of Meghan/Harry from?