Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

So regarding relegation:

Norwich is pretty much done, they would need a miracle to avoid relegation. They would need to win every remaining game and West Ham, Watford and Aston Villa would need to basically lose all their remaining ones for them to survive relegation.

Brighton has a 9 points ahead of the relegation line. Their remaining matches are Liverpool (h), Man City (h), Southampton (a), Newcastle (h) and Burnley (a). They need 6 points at most to be completely safe.

West Ham, Watford, Aston Villa and Bournemouth are most at risk of relegation after Norwich. Aston Villa and Bournemouth more as they are both 4 points behind of Westham and Watford.

Westham's remaining matches after Burnley (h) tonight are Norwich (a), Watford (h), Man Utd. (a) and Aston Villa (h)

Watford's remaining matches are Newcastle (h), Westham (a), Man City (h) and Arsenal (a)

Aston Villa's remaining matches are Man Utd. (h), Crystal Palace (h), Everton (a), Arsenal (h) and Westham (a).

Bournemouth's remaining matches are Tottenham (h), Leicester City (h), Manchester City (a), Southampton (h) and Everton (a).

I'd say as Bournemouth has a horrible end schedule, so I predict they are going to be relegated 2nd. Aston Villa has the 2nd most horrible end schedule + they have quite a bit of injuries, so I'd say they are the 3rd team to be relegated. Plus both of their 4 point disadvantages are huge.

Last edited by Calderyon; 08-07-2020 at 07:18 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote