3. Amma
4. Brian
5. Helen
6. Paul

7. Bubble
8. Stuart
9. Elizabeth

10. Dean

- I am absolutely flying my way through this series lmao. Loving it so far, its on par with or maybe even better than BB1's first 2 weeks.

- The editing of this series seems a lot more like how reality TV is edited nowadays, as opposed to BB1's documentary style, if that makes sense?

- One of my favourite moments of the week was Stuart's anecdote which he clearly found HILARIOUS getting a silent reaction from the rest of the group

- Narinder is amazing, I bloody love her and her vents in the diary room. Screamed when everyone was talking about how hard they found nominations but she was just like 'tbh I could have happily nominated about 6 people' lmao

- Penny is a SCREAM! It took me a while to warm to her as she was a bit much but I've grown to love her. Her finally snapping and shouting/bitching about the others was a hoot. Gutted she's out.

- Also loving legend Amma and her messy ways. Obsessed with how almost every time she's shown she's ominously predicting massive dramas yet to come in the house Also the hair brushing argument with Penny made me die.

- I continue to be baffled as to why Dean was chosen as a housemate? He's dull dull DULL and so unlikeable.

- I really like the late night discussion topics BB would give them in the early series. I find them really interesting and it gives you a good insight into the HMs personalities and back stories.
BB2 - Week 3 (Josh enters, Stuart evicted)

1. Narinder
2. Brian
3. Amma
4. Helen
5. Josh
6. Paul

7. Bubble
8. Dean

9. Elizabeth
10. Stuart

I'm so happy Nadz lives to fight another day! For some reason I was sure she was the second one out, glad she's there for at least another week

Stuart was such a prick in his argument with Amma. I'm surprised it's taken someone that long to stand up to him like that, he's v condescending and arrogant.

I'm so perplexed as to what Brian's problem is with Josh? Maybe he's just annoyed about not being the only gay in the village anymore lmao.

Also, I HATE the eviction studio this series. It looks like it was constructed in the 80s for some political show
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote