Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

The opening post of this thread roughly stated a fact.
The press had treated Meghan as inappropriately as they did Princess Diana.

That's pretty much undeniable when you compare in similar scenarios, the comparisons of Kate's headlines as opposed to Meghan's.

There's good contributions all through on this thread and along with others, Ammi and Dezzy have highlighted the strongest points in as fair and reasoned way as possible.

Even in the midst of less kindly made points towards Meghan.

I never understand such intense dislike for someone none on here have likely met.

However, I agree with all who have contributed who say Meghan has had the race issue used against her in the media reporting.
She has had a disproportionate unfair amount of negative and unjustified criticism too.

The Royals are people too, performing and living their lives under almost constant scrutiny of a negative press, a press that thrives on creating unnecessary division as to the Royals, also too on most other issues in the Country too.

I only see things from the actual press, when they're posted on here.
I wouldn't soil my hands with a paper, they long ago stopped being ' news ' papers.

Their distortion and lies and side taking whether fairly or unfairly, now really nauseous, and never in my view to be trusted.

The Royal lives are as mixed up as any other lives possibly mixed up as to the rest of the population.
There are characters, those seeming to do things by the book and those rebellious too.

It's not reasons to develop personal intense possible dislike or full negativity to an individual.

People are blaming Meghan for controlling Harry and changing him it seems from her own manipulative ways.

Harry has chosen Meghan..
It's clear to all surely, he is besotted with her, the pride when he showed his son to the public clear too.

Their marriage is their affair.
Harry, I doubt could be controlled any way he didn't want to.
I think he still is troubled at the tragic loss of his Mother.
He has jumped in to protect his chosen wife and child from what HE likely sees as too much pressure from press intrusion.
Along with cruel unnecessary negativity too, to his now chosen wife and Mother of his child.

I again say.
Good luck to them all in their lives.
I hope they find more understanding and peace from the negativity, than has been evident in the gutter press of this Country.

Last edited by joeysteele; 10-07-2020 at 08:32 AM.