2. Elizabeth

3. Amma
4. Helen
5. Josh

6. Paul
7. Dean
8. Bubble

Can't believe I've got through another week already

I'm really warming to Elizabeth now and I'm not sure why? Kind of finding her and her posh ways a scream.

Lost a lot of respect for Paul for what he said to Brian about it not being 'acceptable' for him to play fight etc with the girls and being gay isn't an 'excuse' or whatever. Ridiculous chat

Glad Bubble is oot! Was starting to do my head in, all he did was moan and cry about the experience, then acts shocked when he's voted out. Get a grip luv!
BB2 - Week 6 (Amma evicted)
1. Brian
2. Elizabeth
3. Amma
4. Helen

5. Josh
6. Dean

7. Paul

So obsessed with Elizabeth in her tennis player argument with Paul. "I. DO. NOT. AGREE!'

Paddy the dog from the task is so GORGEOUS! I love him

Paul randomly saying to Amma he would 'tear her apart' on the outside world even though she didn't do anything to him Bit weird mate

Dean is such a SNOB omg! "Conversations about pop music are beneath me" At least he's actually been shown speaking this week though, which is an improvement

Paul continues to be a twat, randomly snapping at people and saying nasty comments for no reason.

Brian is still my fave but I agree with Josh on the disagreements between them, Brian can dish it out to Josh but can't take it back.

Overall BB2 has continued to entertain despite two weeks since Narinder's departure. Pleasantly surprised!

Last edited by Greg!; 12-07-2020 at 03:04 PM.
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote