Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Paedophilia is not a sexuality, it's a fetish and one that is rooted in the abuse of children. It's like saying that beastiality and necrophillia are sexualities, they are not.

It really bothers me how peados are trying to co-opt the LGBT message to encourage acceptance of their abuses, I've read a lot of stories over the years of peadophiles trying to spread their messages at pride parades and events and **** and it just makes me want to vomit. Predators trying to normalise their behaviour by comparing it to same-sex relationships between consenting adults.

Again for the back seats, Peadophillia is not a sexuality.
Yeah, all of this.

Paedophilia isn't a sexuality. Men who are attracted to blonde women do not cite that as their "sexuality". It's a fetish.

Like bestiality and necrophilia, paedophilia will always be frowned upon because in order to have sexual intercourse without breaking any laws you need to do it with someone who is able to consent to it. Children, animals and corpses can't give that consent so it's never going to be a simple case of "let's abolish the stigma so we can live out our fantasies legally!".
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote