BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I think there are two groups of people genuinely worried about their future and rights and because there's such strong resistance around having actual vulnerable, open conversations about it it's spiraling into frustration and anger at an increasing pace. Any open conversation about this involves acknowledging that there is a difference between transwomen and biologically female women and that has become an unapproachable topic... I have no idea how any progress can be made at all from that point.
Yeah agree with that. This is where the sex vs gender thing becomes a problem too because womens sex based rights are based mostly around our biology rather than our thoughts and feelings, so although on the one hand I get why transwomen don't want to think that biology should be seen as an important factor in being a woman but the reality of it is that it plays a huge part when it comes to things like sport and certain sex segregated spaces

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 18-07-2020 at 01:09 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote