Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrudder View Post
Exactly. There are tons of possibilities. Who knows if it will actually happen. But its plausible. There's a huge amount of energy and determination to have a US season on the part of Endemol/Banijay and CBS because they know it will be huge largely because of the covid angle, and will fill a big programming void left by the pandemic.

We know Endemol would also move mountains for BB to return in UK, the question is how eager would Ch. 4 be to partner up. They do need programmes now more than ever and the publicity for a new BB would be huge right now given the context in which it would air. The timing is perfect its really more a question of whether the execs at 4 are eager enough. There's no question Best Shows Ever was testing the waters.
I of course agree Best Shows Ever was testing the waters, but tbh I don’t think C4 are seeing it as a success. The ratings probably aren’t enough for them to renew it. It’s a huge show and quite expensive, I don’t think 700k is enough for them to renew at this moment.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote