View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 09:51 PM #150
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Overall I enjoyed the season. It did fall a little flat and I disliked the skull twist- plus I sorta see how it was rigged a little for Bananas- he needs to stop now. The UK cast was clearly superior to the US cast. Goodbye Dee. Love Kyle, he’s turning into a challenge legend. Wes needs to stop. So proud of Jenny she deserved it. Melissa is QUEEN and needs to be on future seasons. Bear stays iconic and brilliant. Don’t get the Rogan hate. Swayleigh dissapointed me. Fessy and Kaycee were... just there, never been a fan of greasy bun even after her BB win fluke (hated Tyler too but was the lesser or two evils really!) Queen Georgia was missing from this season which I hated and King Theo too! The reunion looks messy and pointless, love Nany but she’s trying to get a cheque from creating drama now. I’m hoping 36 brings back Big T, lots of the UK legends, stops casting old ass Bananas/Wes/AneesHA, drops the red skull twist and has an exciting new location! Do love this show though and still entertains me every week!