like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

So, as Morgan correctly pointed out, this was at first going to be a plain ole simulation like the CBB one I did the other week (long live Beverley Callard, etc etc), but then I discovered that the Drag Race simulator on BrantSteele is, to put it nicely, utterly useless. Instead, this is just going to be a speculative fantasy season of Drag Race and an excuse to show off my sub-par graphic design skills. Since Drag Race itself is wrapping up for the summer (if you consider All Stars 5 finishing in a week and the Canadian one having a whole seven weeks left to be “wrapping up”) and the map of upcoming seasons is looking somewhat uncertain thanks to the pandemic*, I figured I’d throw something together in its place.

*luck would have it that I’m typing this on the day the rumoured season 13 cast is beginning to leak, which means that, yes, Drag Race is apparently going ahead with filming this summer, contrary to what anyone with common sense would have assumed. Speaking of which, a few of the names on that leaked list may or may not also be on this fake season (which I put together a few weeks ago), so the quicker I rush this out before I get accused of plagiarism by World of Wonder, the better!

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 19-07-2020 at 04:57 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote