Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
You don't sound proper dumb Basically no, 100% is it's own category (which i've yet to route for yet, but it'll happen soon, hoping for around a 9/10 hour run, RNG will play a huge part in that), i've done every category BUT 100%. So like any% will be the fastest because i dupe 4 missions (meaning you set on om0 and duplicate the mission and tricking the script, and pass with a death/bust), and any% is just that, complete the game as fast as you can, however you like, without cheating.

All missions, so all 73 missions is it's own category, that one i have a 3:45:11 time in, so yes quite a big difference from any% which is 1:18:56.

GTA 3 is a decent game to speedrun, little things will annoy you more than not, and RNG can really make or brake a run. As for the missions, yeah Espresso 2 Go is notorious with casual playthroughs because you have to get near the stalls for the blips to appear on the map, and it's across all 3 islands, so if you don;t know the map well then yeah it's very tricky. I've seen people stuck on this mission for hours (obviously in speedruns we know the best route, and it's fairly straightforward )
Ah ok so you’ve done speed runs on this game a fair few times then I take it? The hidden packages part is what I’d probably find the most annoying but I suppose if you’ve learned and memorised all the locations for them it can be fairly easy. That’s some impressive times btw, I doubt I could finish the game that quickly .

I think as well, one of the harder things I found with this game is that as you progress through it, you become more hostile to gangs which can be a pain, especially in the Mafia turf on Portland because they walk around with shotguns that can blow up your car with 2 hits near enough. Speedrunning this game is probably so much fun tho, I’d literally have MSX FM playing throughout the whole thing to make me play faster (Chatterbox FM was another great station from that game, had me in hysterics listening to it ).

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote