BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
This has been a really interesting read Mock.

I doubt I could punish myself to watch old X Factor's, however reading some of those performances, had me thinking I'd like to see some again.

I smiled as I thought of Jedward's performances, that was a really good series.
( Yes, I still like Jedward and still play their music too, particularly the Young Love cd.)

I see your view of Katie Waissel didn't alter much on second watching.
All I recall of her is her forgetting her lyrics.

Well done on taking that on, watching them again.
Some really strong performances were in those series.
Thanks Joey.

Tbh Jedward's performances are just a load of fun to me, they always gave 100% to every performance and delivered some surprising moments throughout the series.

And with Katie Waissel I actually hated her a lot less this time around (I suppose it's not putting up with the VT's and stuff) but apart from Help! Her other performances were mostly quite chronic imo, I don't know if it was just bad song choices or she's just not very good, but I just couldn't get into most of her performances. Her Live Show 2 performance was also okay in my view.

And I agree with you that there were some really strong performances from those series, and from different contestants too rather than the Show just pushing the same people every week like what sadly started to creep in from around about Series 10 or 11.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote