6. Tonya
7. Gerry
8. Chiara
9. Jason
10. Eric

11. Roddy
12. Josh
Finale
1. Amy (-) - She never really plays the game at all but opted instead to get drunk, be loud and eat cheese . Her on-and-off again nature in getting along with or feuding with people, even her closest friends was entertaining. She's pretty chaotic at everything but charmingly harmless and neutral in most matters. The returnee comp she was in proved to be the best I seen in a long time given the result that occurred.
2. Danielle (+1) - Ok so I DO really like her and there's no doubt she really carried the weight of the latter weeks with her unsympathetic treachery while being full of personality. BUT I would've liked her a lot more if she wasn't so intent on bringing Jason to the final 2 with her. She was already bound to lose against Lisa anyways, and going against Jason would've been a landslide defeat for her. It was even mentioned how they all knew if any of them went against Amy at the end that they would win, so for such a notoriously treacherous houseguest, I wish she had took that extra step .
3. Marcellas (-1) - Peaked to his best a bit too early for me, and kind of ungrateful and rude to people sometimes who were really helpful to him like Gerry/Amy, but otherwise, an endearingly funny man . His final week was where he really entertained me. I have NO sympathy for him where he decides to not take the chance to save himself because he was already getting really arrogant at that point and blackmailing Jason to keep him in the house. Him getting evicted over Amy who he always just saw as his sidekick was a worthwhile conclusion for me .
4. Chiara (+4) - We all do usually get that one person who we randomly really like, and Chiara was mine . Although it took a little while for her to hit her stride, her morph into unfriendly bitch with heart of stone was lovably chaotic when I think about it. The heavy feud with Amy was season defining .

5. Gerry (+2) - Another one who peaked a bit too early, but I appreciated his reckless low-key presence of someone aspiring to be a father figure who instead annoys people all the time and is an obvious person to be voted out for weeks, only to be there 55 days .
6. Lori (-1) - It's clear she needed to go much more than the early candidates of Amy or Marcellas, but for the time she was there, she was solidly funny.

7. Jason (+2) - I think there's some out there who LOVE him but I only think he's okay lol. I applauded his devout loyalty to Danielle at all times even when he knew he could do better without her, and was worthy of all the praise he got given as being called a lovely guy. On the other hand it frustrates me that he shown promise in having a backbone such as when he did the wise decision of evicting Marcellas over Amy, so I WISH he, like Danielle, took heed of how useful it would be keeping people like Amy around longer. More to his detriment as well is that he think he had quite a strong beginning and end, but hazy middle where he got lumped underneath everyone else.
8. Roddy (+3) - Lmao kind of a low-budget copy of Hardy in the sense of him coming across like a perfectly okay guy given GRIEF of being somehow evil just because he gets on so well with people and is physically adept. Him being the showmance partner of CHIARA is so fitting.

9. Lisa (-5) - I'm not sure whether this is an unpopular opinion or not, since she's the winner of one of the most beloved seasons, but Lisa doesn't do much for me really. I get *why* she won, because she was inoffensive and didn't do anything to betray people like Danielle, but if I'm judging her as a viewer, she pales on the entertainment front for me. It's like Jason/Roddy in the sense where I knew there was something there that came out every once in a while, but couldn't quite hit for me. That said, I'm not bothered about her win or anything, and she as a social game player did deserve it more than Danielle.
10. Josh (+2) - He REALLY annoyed me the first one or two weeks, but he's one of those that become so bad you feel like embracing it maybe? . Even Josh knows how terrible Josh is, and by the end he wound up to being so pathetic and self-destructive that there were signs of a decent person underneath it all. I was worried he was going to ruin the season while he was there, but he only enhanced it in some respects. I can't excuse some of the awful things he said unfortunately, nevertheless he's one I'm far from disliking.
11. Eric (-1) - He really came out of his shell in his last week but he doesn't really do much to impress me otherwise.

12. Tonya (-6) - Boring.

I think this season gets a little bit overhyped tbh, and hits a few down slopes every once in a while, but to its credit, it jumps back into being very high-spirited when it got the opportunity to be, while lacking in any off-putting or offensive qualities that would weaken it. I'm glad they implemented PoV when they did (Marcellas being the first evicted otherwise:O), even though it took until BB4 for them to get rid of that "you can't save yourself if you win PoV" idea. What it does have the first two seasons didn't have as much, is a consistent vibe to it that has things exciting without going too overboard either. One of the easier things for me to watch and unwind to.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote