CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
BB3 - Week 5 (Sophie evicted)

- Jade and Jonny both forgetting about the existence of Sophie in the house in the space of 2 minutes Poor gal
- I feel sorry for Sophie this week but some of Jade and Adele's bitching about ha made me SCREAM I'm sorry. Jade saying she looks like a dog's dinner and then Adele just CACKLING nnnn
- PJ going on the treadmill barefoot knocked me SICK!
- Tim is making me crease this week with his random burning hatred for Sophie and moaning about being on the poor side. "How can they do this to us? This is the 21st century, not the ****ing 16th" said with absolute sincerity was a bit of a scream.
- I really appreciate how unashamedly two faced Adele is omg! She is not afraid to admit she's playing the game and in it to win it! ALSO her nominations make me SCREAM! She's so direct, dramatic and to the point nnn queen.
- Jade after putting her dress for the dancing task on: "Fackin hell, I've always been a big girl, but not THIS fackin big" nnnn
- Sophie is such a queen in all honesty for remaining positive despite everyone bitching about ha. Loved how you could see the weight lifted off her shoulders after making up with Jade and she got the spring in her step back. An endearing chick! (Although she probs would be annoying to share a house with)
- Adele getting bit on the bum by Alex GOD I wish that were me.
- I've really liked Kate this week! Such a lovely gal! Her OTT American accent that she does sometimes makes me scream for some reason. "HEY GUYS! WE'RE GREAT! WE'RE MAKING A CAEYUMP FIYURRRR!" nnn
- I want to like Jonny bc he looked after Sophie this week when she was being kind of ostracised but I can't look past that in week 1 he pissed all over the toilet seat with no remorse and ATE his toenails. Vile.

1. Alex
2. Adele
3. Jade
4. Kate
5. Sophie
6. Tim

7. Jonny
8. PJ
BB3 - Week 6 (Adele evicted)

- This was the dullest week in BB3 by some distance. And to top it all off our Adele got the boot at the end of it
- Tim is SUCH a weird man it's a scream. 'SUN FILL ME WITH TASK ACHIEVING RAYS!'
- I'm LIVING for Adele's gossip sessions lmao, screamed at her slagging off Jade then being like 'I'm gonna have to change what I'm talking about cos she's on her way here' I'd love to have a natter and a goss with our Adele
- Adele's disdain for Jonny is such a hoot!! "Fook off. He's a sly fooker" under his breath as he walked away nnnn
- Alex is such a SWEETHEART bless him getting up at 5am to help with the puppet task
- Jade: "Did the English and the Germans not used to get on or summat"
- Kate's impersonation of Alex's voice and walk ffff
- Adele and Alex's friendship was the highlight of this week Loved those two together
- Adele's eviction was SO unjust but the episode itself was such good entertainment omg. Firstly Adele being the first housemate ever to be (undeservedly) heavily booed, and her completely unbothered reaction is iconic. Also her calling Jonny a drip and a try hard then mocking how he speaks as the crowd booed ha and chanted his name was legendary behaviour! We love a panto villain queen! Finally I really appreciated Jackiey Budden making a random cameo to shout "AND YOU'RE THE BOLLOCKS LUV!" after Adele said Jade was a nice girl and top bird lmaooo

1. Alex
2. Adele

3. Kate
4. Jade
5. Tim

6. PJ
7. Jonny
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote