CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
BB3 - Week 6 (Adele evicted)

- This was the dullest week in BB3 by some distance. And to top it all off our Adele got the boot at the end of it
- Tim is SUCH a weird man it's a scream. 'SUN FILL ME WITH TASK ACHIEVING RAYS!'
- I'm LIVING for Adele's gossip sessions lmao, screamed at her slagging off Jade then being like 'I'm gonna have to change what I'm talking about cos she's on her way here' I'd love to have a natter and a goss with our Adele
- Adele's disdain for Jonny is such a hoot!! "Fook off. He's a sly fooker" under his breath as he walked away nnnn
- Alex is such a SWEETHEART bless him getting up at 5am to help with the puppet task
- Jade: "Did the English and the Germans not used to get on or summat"
- Kate's impersonation of Alex's voice and walk ffff
- Adele and Alex's friendship was the highlight of this week Loved those two together
- Adele's eviction was SO unjust but the episode itself was such good entertainment omg. Firstly Adele being the first housemate ever to be (undeservedly) heavily booed, and her completely unbothered reaction is iconic. Also her calling Jonny a drip and a try hard then mocking how he speaks as the crowd booed ha and chanted his name was legendary behaviour! We love a panto villain queen! Finally I really appreciated Jackiey Budden making a random cameo to shout "AND YOU'RE THE BOLLOCKS LUV!" after Adele said Jade was a nice girl and top bird lmaooo

1. Alex
2. Adele

3. Kate
4. Jade
5. Tim

6. PJ
7. Jonny
BB3 - Week 7 (PJ evicted)

-YES! The bald twat is finally OUT! He's treated Jade like shįte all series but especially this week. Bye bitch!
- Omg at Tim crying in the diary room asking to get a message from his gf and BB just being like "No. Also, please return the wine that you hid under your bed"
- Awwww Jade saying she wants to become a beauty therapist after she gets out, she had no idea how successful she was about to become <3 Also how iconic that Kate was saying she'd love to be a radio presenter, queen of achieving her dreams!!
- Felt sorry for Jade when the group was kind of shunning her a bit (even Alex was a bit nasty to her which I was NOT happy about!) but I did scream at her teary denial that she was playing a game: "Everyone says I'm doing tacticals or tic-tacs or whatever, I don't even know what they mean so how can I play em?' ffnf
- Alex absolutely pissed out his head in the bathroom talking to himself was a hoot
- The 2 baby pet frogs they kept as pets before the RSPCA snatched them were SO cute!
- Fave quote from the week was from when Jade was trying to persuade the others she really HAD been on a plane with stairs to the toilet: "MAY GOD STRIKE ME DOWN DEAD, THERE WAS STAIRS ON IT!!

1. Alex
2. Jade
3. Kate

4. Tim
5. Jonny

6. PJ
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote